This simple vinaigrette is the perfect accent to a light palate cleansing salad. It offers a clean, fresh taste. I like to toss it with arugula, shaved fennel, pomegranate arils, and pistachios.
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely diced shallots
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey, and salt until dissolved.
- Add the oil, shallots, and pepper and whisk.
- When ready to serve, drizzle over a salad of arugula, shaved fennel, pomegranate arils, and pistachios.
Keywords: sherry vinaigrette recipe