Fresh wild Alaskan salmon season runs spring through October, so this omega-3-rich fish graces my menu often during this time of year. Wild salmon has a cleaner taste than farm-raised Atlantic, is healthier for ocean life, and doesn’t contain worrisome …
Hi, I’m Michelle
I'm a chef nutritionist, not the food police. I eat cookies but make sure to eat my broccoli too.
- About me
- Ask Michelle
- Clean Eating for Kids
- Clean Eating Newsletter
- Cooking Tips
- Demo Reel
- Dish with Dudash
- Featured Articles
- Featured Video
- Grocery Shopping Hauls / Trips
- Holiday / Vacation / Travel
- News About My Clean Eating Book
- Product Review Policy and Disclosure
- 5-Ingredient Grilled Halibut Pouches with Corn and Tomatoes for Food Network's "Healthy Eats"
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin & Peaches for Food Network's "Healthy Eats"
- Recipe Roundup: Healthy Grilling Recipes for Summer
- Strawberry and Black Quinoa Salad for Food Network's "Healthy Eats"
- Shrimp & Avocado Stir-Fry for Food Network's "Healthy Eats"
Tags10 Most Popular Posts behind the scenes photos of Michelle breakfast recipes celebrities celebrity photos chicken recipes dinner recipes food and diet Q and A Food Network grilling recipes grocery haul healthy appetizer recipes healthy beverage recipes healthy breakfast recipes healthy chicken recipes healthy dessert recipes healthy dinner recipes Healthy gluten-free recipes healthy grilling recipes healthy grill recipes healthy holiday recipes healthy pork recipes healthy salad recipes healthy seafood recipes healthy side dish recipes healthy slow cooker recipes healthy smoothie recipes healthy snack ideas healthy snack recipes healthy Super Bowl recipes/football watch party healthy Thanksgiving recipe healthy vegan recipes healthy vegetable recipes healthy vegetarian recipes healthy whole-grain recipes Michelle in the News My Book: Clean Eating for Busy Families newsletter no-cook recipes pasta recipes Political Campaign Trail Mix salad recipes snacks sponsored weight loss