Today my cooking segment appeared on Good Day FOX 4 in Dallas, where I demonstrated how to make my clean eating Oatmeal & Cherry Breakfast Cookies with Almonds. I also showed my Quick-Fix Trail Mix Snack Bars, which are a great make-ahead recipe for clean eating snacks and breakfast on the go.
Hi, I’m Michelle
I'm a chef nutritionist, not the food police. I eat cookies but make sure to eat my broccoli too.
- California Avocado Breakfast Casserole with Spinach and Sweet Potatoes, and Giveaway!
- How to Lower the Sodium in Your Recipes While Kicking Up the Flavor
- Food Styling Secrets from Clean Eating Author Featured in Edible Phoenix
- Finalist on The Chew Hosts Cooking Demo and Book Signing in Surprise, AZ
- Clean Eating Twitter Chat This Wednesday! And my Cucumber Quinoa Salad with Mint & Oregano
Tags10 Most Popular Posts behind the scenes photos of Michelle breakfast recipes celebrities celebrity chefs celebrity photos chicken recipes dinner recipes eggs food and diet Q and A fruit recipes grilling recipes grocery haul healthy appetizer recipes healthy beverage recipes healthy breakfast recipes healthy chicken recipes healthy dessert recipes healthy dinner recipes healthy fruit recipes Healthy gluten-free recipes healthy grilling recipes healthy holiday recipes healthy pork recipes healthy salad recipes healthy seafood recipes healthy shrimp recipes healthy slow cooker recipes healthy smoothie recipes healthy snack recipes healthy vegan recipes healthy vegetable recipes healthy vegetarian recipes healthy whole-grain recipes Michelle in the News My Book: Clean Eating for Busy Families no-cook recipes nutrition spokesperson pasta recipes pregnancy nutrition recipe developer salad recipes snacks Steve's recipes (healthier dude food) weight loss