Today my cooking segment appeared on Good Day FOX 4 in Dallas, where I demonstrated how to make my clean eating Oatmeal & Cherry Breakfast Cookies with Almonds. I also showed my Quick-Fix Trail Mix Snack Bars, which are a great make-ahead recipe for clean eating snacks and breakfast on the go.
Hi, I’m Michelle
I'm a chef nutritionist, not the food police. I eat cookies but make sure to eat my broccoli too.
- About me
- Ask Michelle
- Clean Eating for Kids
- Clean Eating Newsletter
- Cooking Tips
- Demo Reel
- Dish with Dudash
- Featured Articles
- Featured Video
- Grocery Shopping Hauls / Trips
- Holiday / Vacation / Travel
- News About My Clean Eating Book
- Product Review Policy and Disclosure
- Shrimp & Avocado Stir-Fry for Food Network's "Healthy Eats"
- DIY Fruit and Veggie Puree Pouches as seen on The ListTV
- Recipe Roundup: Healthy Seafood Recipes for Spring
- 5-Ingredient Quinoa Salad with Edamame and Carrots for Food Network's "Healthy Eats" Blog
- Blistered Shishito Peppers with Garlic Chips
Tags10 Most Popular Posts behind the scenes photos of Michelle breakfast recipes celebrities celebrity chefs celebrity photos chicken recipes dinner recipes food and diet Q and A Food Network grocery haul healthy appetizer recipes healthy beverage recipes healthy breakfast recipes healthy chicken recipes healthy dessert recipes healthy dinner recipes healthy fruit recipes Healthy gluten-free recipes healthy grilling recipes healthy holiday recipes healthy pork recipes healthy salad recipes healthy seafood recipes healthy side dish recipes healthy slow cooker recipes healthy smoothie recipes healthy snack ideas healthy snack recipes healthy Super Bowl recipes/football watch party healthy Thanksgiving recipe healthy vegan recipes healthy vegetable recipes healthy vegetarian recipes healthy whole-grain recipes Michelle in the News My Book: Clean Eating for Busy Families newsletter no-cook recipes pasta recipes Political Campaign Trail Mix salad recipes snacks sponsored weight loss